- Zurich Datum - 802
- Case: Stainless steel, octopartite; curved sapphire crystal glass; diameter 39.7 mm; sapphire crystal glass back, height 9.65 mm; fixed with six screws
- Dial: Galvanized, white silver-plated; rhodium-plated applique
- Hands: Rhodium-plated, faceted
- Strap: Horween Genuine Shell Cordovan black, lug width 20 mm
- (Zeta)—NOMOS caliber with automatic winding and date indicator
- Diameter: 13 ¾ lines (31 mm)
- Movement height: 4.3 mm
- Power reserve: ca. 42 hours
Decentralized seconds, date indicator, stop seconds mechanism, Glashütte three-quarter plate, 26 ruby bearings, Glashütte stopwork, bidirectional winding rotor, Incabloc shock protection, balance spring from Nivarox 1A, adjusted in six positions, tempered blue screws, rhodium-plated movement surfaces with Glashütte ribbing and NOMOS perlage, ratchet and duplex wheel with Glashütte sunburst
About Zurich Datum
NOMOS' patented date mechanism adds another layer of sophistication to the Zürich model. The curves of the case, the form of the case horns, the elegance of the dial: This self-winding watch by Zurich designer Hannes Wettstein has been awarded a number of prizes and is already seen as a future NOMOS classic. And on the inside the NOMOS Zeta caliber, handcrafted in Glashütte, ticks away.
Unlike E-tailers that only provide in-house warranties, Topper Jewelers is a full service authorized dealer that offers the Nomos Glashütte Manufacturer's Warranty.