- Club Datum - 733
- Case: Stainless steel, bipartite; curved sapphire crystal glass; diameter 38.5 mm; sapphire crystal glass back: height 8.45 mm
- Dial: Galvanized, white silver-plated
- Hands: Black (hour and minute hand with red inlay)
- Strap: Horween Genuine Shell Cordovan brown, lug width 20 m
- Water resistant: to 10 atm (DIN 8310)
- (Beta)—NOMOS caliber with manual winding and date indicator
- Diameter: 14 ¼ lines (32.1 mm) including movement holder
- Movement height: 2.8 mm
- Power reserve: ca. 42 hours
Decentralized seconds, date indicator, stop seconds mechanism, Glashütte three-quarter plate, 23 ruby bearings, Glashütte stopwork, Incabloc shock protection, balance spring from Nivarox 1A, adjusted in six positions, tempered blue screws, rhodium-plated movement surfaces with Glashütte ribbing and NOMOS perlage, ratchet and crown wheel with Glashütte sunburst
About Club Datum
With the patented NOMOS date mechanism, Club Datum is a blessing for forgetful types. At work in this watch—a function larger than the version without a date indicator—is the reliable NOMOS Beta caliber, while the red inlaid hands display the time on the white silver-plated dial.
Unlike E-tailers that only provide in-house warranties, Topper Jewelers is a full service authorized dealer that offers the Nomos Glashütte Manufacturer's Warranty.