- Tangomat - 601
- Case: Stainless steel, bipartite; diameter 38.3 mm; sapphire crystal glass back: height 8.3 mm; fixed with six screws
- Dial: Galvanized, white silver-plated
- Hands: Steel, tempered blue
- Strap: Horween Genuine Shell Cordovan black, lug width 20 mm
- (Epsilon)—NOMOS caliber with automatic winding
- Diameter: 13 ¾ lines (31 mm)
- Movement height: 4.3 mm
- Power reserve: ca. 43 hours
Decentralized seconds, stop seconds mechanism, Glashutte three-quarter plate, 26 ruby bearings, Glashutte stopwork, bidirectional winding rotor, Incabloc shock protection, balance spring from Nivarox 1A, adjusted in six positions, tempered blue screws, rhodium-plated movement surfaces with Glashutte ribbing and NOMOS perlage, ratchet and duplex wheel with Glashutte sunburst
Tangente, but somewhat larger and with a self-winding caliber—that’s the Tangomat model. This watch has also long been regarded as a classic. Its movement, which raised NOMOS Glashutte to the status of a caliber manufacturer in 2005, guarantees exquisite winding and the highest rate accuracy. The NOMOS Epsilon movement is visible through the robust crystal sapphire glass back and ticks away reliably. Entirely automatic.
Unlike E-tailers that only provide in-house warranties, Topper Jewelers is a full service authorized dealer that offers the Nomos Glashütte Manufacturer's Warranty.