- Tangente Neomatik Champagner - 176
- Case: stainless steel, bipartite; diameter 35 mm; sapphire crystal glass, sapphire crystal glass back, height 6.9 mm
- Dial: galvanized, champagne gold; neon orange minute markers
- Hands: rhodium-plated, seconds hand neon orange
- Strap: natural cowhide, vegetable tanned, remborde, hand-stitched, NOMOS buckle clasp
- Water-resistant: to 3 atm
- DUW 3001—in-house built NOMOS caliber with automatic winding; NOMOS swing system with tempered blue balance spring. (DUW stands for: NOMOS Glashütte Deutsche Uhrenwerke.)
- Diameter: 12 ¾ lines (28.8 mm)
- Movement height: 3.2 mm
- Power reserve: approx. 42 hours
Decentralized seconds, stop-seconds mechanism, Glashütte three-quarter plate, NOMOS balance bridge, 27 jewels, bidirectional winding rotor, Incabloc shock protection, DUW regulation system, adjusted in six positions, tempered blue screws, rhodium-plated surfaces with Glashütte ribbing and NOMOS perlage
About Tangente Neomatik Champagner
Like the hand-wound NOMOS classic, Tangente neomatik champagner is ultra-thin and elegant. A hearty injection of energy comes from subtle details in neon-orange. They provide a splash of avant-garde and indicate that a marvelous new movement is ticking within: DUW 3001, the tenth in-house caliber from NOMOS Glashütte and the next generation automatic caliber.
Unlike E-tailers that only provide in-house warranties, Topper Jewelers is a full service authorized dealer that offers the Nomos Glashütte Manufacturer's Warranty.