Tangente For Doctors Without Borders UK - 139.S8
- Tangente For Doctors Without Borders UK - 139.S8
- Case: Stainless steel, bipartite; diameter 35 mm; sapphire crystal glass back, height 6.55 mm
- Dial: Galvanized, white silver-plated
- Hands: Steel, black oxidized
- Strap: Velour beige, lug width 18 mm
- (Alpha)—NOMOS caliber with manual winding
- 10 ½ lines (23.3 mm)
- Movement height: 2.6 mm
- Power reserve: ca. 43 hours
Decentralized seconds, stop-seconds mechanism, Glashutte three-quarter plate, 17 ruby bearings, Glashutte stopwork, Incabloc shock protection, balance spring from Nivarox 1A, adjusted in six positions, tempered blue screws, rhodium-plated movement surfaces with Glashutte ribbing and NOMOS perlage, ratchet and crown wheel with Glashutte sunburst
About Tangente For Doctors Without Borders UK
A limited edition of the NOMOS classic Tangente is now also available in the UK—with a red twelve, the inscription “Doctors Without Borders” under the six, and an engraving on the back. 100 pounds per watch sold will go directly to the Nobel Peace Prize winning organization, which provides emergency aid in regions affected by war and forced displacement, famine and epidemics, floods, and earthquakes.
Unlike E-tailers that only provide in-house warranties, Topper Jewelers is a full service authorized dealer that offers the Nomos Glashütte Manufacturer's Warranty.