- Tangente 33 Karat - 126
- Case: Stainless steel, bipartite; diameter 32.8 mm; sapphire crystal glass back: height 6.55 mm
- Dial: Galvanized, gold-plated, with brushed finish
- Hands: Gold-plated
- Strap: Velour, dark brown
- (Alpha)—NOMOS caliber with manual winding
- Diameter: 10 ½ lines (23.3 mm)
- Movement height: 2.6 mm
- Power reserve: ca. 43 hours
Decentralized seconds, stop-seconds mechanism, Glashutte three-quarter plate, 17 ruby bearings, Glashutte stopwork, Incabloc shock protection, balance spring from Nivarox 1A, adjusted in six positions, tempered blue screws, rhodium-plated movement surfaces with Glashutte ribbing and NOMOS perlage, ratchet and crown wheel with Glashutte sunburst
About Tangente 33 Karat
Small—and particularly fine: the new Tangente 33 Karat. This watch with the gold-plated dial and hands is perfect for delicate wrists and suitable for every occasion, whether it is a family gathering, important meeting or just because. The dark-colored velour strap and understated shine give this watch an especially elegant appearance.
Unlike E-tailers that only provide in-house warranties, Topper Jewelers is a full service authorized dealer that offers the Nomos Glashütte Manufacturer's Warranty.