Tangente 38 For Doctors Without Borders UK - 123.S4
- Tangente 38 For Doctors Without Borders UK - 123.S4
- Case: Stainless steel, bipartite; diameter 32.8 mm; sapphire crystal glass back, height 6.55 mm
- Dial: Galvanized, white silver-plated
- Hands: Steel, black oxidized
- Strap: Velour beige, lug width 17 mm
- (Alpha)—NOMOS caliber with manual winding
- 10 ½ lines (23.3 mm)
- Movement height: 2.6 mm
- Power reserve: ca. 43 hours
Decentralized seconds, stop-seconds mechanism, Glashutte three-quarter plate, 17 ruby bearings, Glashutte stopwork, Incabloc shock protection, balance spring from Nivarox 1A, adjusted in six positions, tempered blue screws, rhodium-plated movement surfaces with Glashutte ribbing and NOMOS perlage, ratchet and crown wheel with Glashutte sunburst
About Tangente 38 For Doctors Without Borders UK
The NOMOS Tangente 33 model will also be released in the United Kingdom to support emergency aid. Sporting a red twelve, the small inscription “Doctors Without Borders” under the six, and a special engraving on the sapphire crystal glass back. What makes this watch extra-special is that only 1000 will be produced, each raising 100 pounds for the aid organization.
Unlike E-tailers that only provide in-house warranties, Topper Jewelers is a full service authorized dealer that offers the Nomos Glashütte Manufacturer's Warranty.