- Metro Neomatik - 1106
- Case: stainless steel, bipartite, diameter 35 mm; curved sapphire crystal glass; sapphire crystal glass back, height 8.06 mm
- Dial: galvanized, white silver-plated; cyan blue minute markers
- Hands: oxidized black, seconds hand red
- Strap: Horween Genuine Shell Cordovan black, remborde, hand stitched, NOMOS buckle clasp
- Water-resistant: to 3 atm
- DUW 3001: in-house built NOMOS caliber with automatic winding; NOMOS swing system with tempered blue balance spring. (DUW stands for: NOMOS Glashütte Deutsche Uhrenwerke.)
- Diameter: 12 ¾ lines (28.8 mm)
- Movement height: 3.2 mm
- Power reserve: approx. 42 hours
Decentralized seconds, stop-seconds mechanism, Glashütte three-quarter plate, NOMOS balance bridge, 27 jewels, bidirectional winding rotor, Incabloc shock protection, DUW regulation system, adjusted in six positions, tempered blue screws, rhodium-plated surfaces with Glashütte ribbing and NOMOS perlage
About Metro Neomatik
The award-winning NOMOS Metro is now available as an automatic. Metro neomatik remains slender and elegant—and thanks to the cyan-blue details on the white, silver-plated dial, particularly sophisticated. Also exceptional is what ticks within this watch: DUW 3001, the tenth in-house NOMOS caliber, is slimmer than anything else in the watchmaking world that runs on its own power and is produced in series.
Unlike E-tailers that only provide in-house warranties, Topper Jewelers is a full service authorized dealer that offers the Nomos Glashütte Manufacturer's Warranty.