Dial: Black metal dial with Yellow colours
Strap: Leather Strap Black (Recommended for MBI)
- Dial: Black metal dial with Yellow colours
- Strap: Leather Strap Black (Recommended for MBI)
Modified calibre 13 1/4" BE-36AE automatic chronometer, 25 jewels, Glucydur balance, Anacharon balance spring, Nivaflex 1 mainspring 28,800bph, 38 hour power reserve. Bremont moulded and skeletised decorated rotor.
Hour/minute/second, date at 3H.
Hardened stainless steel Trip-Tick case construction with sapphire bi-directional rotating bezel. Case diameter 43mm, lug width 22mm. Inner soft iron anti-magnetic Faraday cage to protect movement. Protective patented anti-shock movement mount.
- Case Back : Stainless steel screw-in and decorated case back.
- Bezel : Patented inner bi-directional rotating roto-Clik bezel. Operated by crown at 4H
- Dial : Black metal dial with various ground colours. SuperLumiNova coated numerals and hands
- Crystal : Domed anti-reflective, scratch resistant sapphire crystal.
- Water resistance : 10 ATM, 100 meters.
- Ratings : C.O.S.C chronometer tested
- Strap/Bracelet : Calf-skin leather strap and NATO military nylon strap.
- Certification : Every watch case and movement is engraved with its Bremont serial number and is accompanied with its C.O.S.C certification.
About Bremont MB
The Bremont MB was designed and built to become the definitive aviation chronometer in the market place. Tested and designed in conjunction with the iconic British aviation company 'Martin-Baker'. There are two models available - the MBI and the MBII. The MBI is only available to those individuals who have ejected using an MB ejection seat.
The movement is protected by an anti-magnetic Faraday cage and a specifically designed anti-shock case mount, designed to withstand the MB ejection seat test programme
Unlike E-tailers that only provide in-house warranties, Topper Jewelers is a full service authorized dealer that offers the Bremont Manufacturer's Warranty.