How does it work? The first step is to give us a call or bring your jewelry to the store. When you come in we will analyze and weigh your gold or platinum and make you an offer based on the price of precious metal that day. We will issue you a credit for the stated amount, or you can select a new item from our store that day. Some complex items of jewelry may take longer to give you a price. Please note we do not accept gold filled or gold plated items.
If you call us to discuss your jewelry before your visit, please be prepared to discuss the following regarding a potential trade-in.
- What is the item you are interested in purchasing?
- What are the materials of the jewelry you have? For instance Is it 24kt, 18kt or 14kt?
- Is the Jewelry stamped with a Karat mark (14kt, 18kt, 750, 585?)
- If you are interested in a new piece of jewelry, what is it?
- Does your jewelry have any diamonds, precious, or semi precious stones?
- Is the Jewelry you wish to sell made by a specific designer?
- What is the approximate weight of the item?
While we make every effort to be as accurate as we can be in evaluating your jewelry over the phone, final determination of purchase price is subject to our physical inspection of your jewelry.
Click Here for our Details and Declaration of Ownership (PDF format). You may wish to fill portions of this form out before calling or vistiting us to help you in your discussion of each piece you are interested in trading in. We appreciate that you may not be able to provide all the information such as the specific weight of the item from your home. Please do not send us any items for evaluation without calling us first!